Use of information
- For the user's use of unique services such as responses to articles, forums, games, promotions and various activities offered on the site.
- For the purpose of improving, operating and developing the website, including for the purpose of analyzing viewing and surfing habits that will allow the website operators to improve the plans and structure of the website for the convenience and usefulness of the surfer, and in order to offer him offers, information and services customized to his needs and preferences or adapted to interest groups that use the website. For the most part, the analysis of the information is statistical and does not identify the surfer personally.
- For the purpose of publishing information, purchasing and selling services and products on the site, including publishing ads in areas dedicated to this purpose.
- For the purpose of personalizing advertisements that will be presented to the surfer while browsing the site, adapted to the surfer's specific interests. This information, including details that you actively leave on the site, can and will be collected by the site's enterprises or by the site's advertisers in various ways
- For the purpose of collecting general or individual information or analyzing and providing statistical information to third parties, including advertisers, but in a way that does not identify the surfer personally.
- The site system undertakes to use the information collected about the surfers in accordance with and subject to the limitations of any law.
for the purpose of its activity, including for the purpose of collecting information regarding the surfer's use of the website, for the purpose of checking the identity of a user of the service or information on the website, in order to enable the surfer to use the website more conveniently and easily, in order to analyze and uniquely adapt the website to the surfer's needs and preferences and for information security activities, The site does and will use "cookies" (Cookies). The technological systems of the science site cause the browser software, according to a command, to create 'cookie' files on the surfer's computer, which can and will be saved on the surfer's computer drives. These unique files are stored in different directories according to the types of browsers and operating systems of the surfer, such as in the directory on the main drive called Temporary Internet Files or cookies directory or in any other directory. These files include information and data about your activity on the site in a wide variety of aspects. If the surfer wants to prevent the insertion of this kind of "cookie" from the site, and thus can and will prevent him from browsing the site, he must change the settings in the operating system or in the browser he uses. Furthermore, he will be able to delete these files that were implanted on his computer at any time.
Advertisements on the site
privacy protection law
According to the Privacy Protection Law, 1981 - XNUMX, the surfer may review the information, when this information is held in a database as defined in the law. The information collected about you by the operators of the site as part of a targeted activity or incidentally, is subject to this law and therefore to all the rights and requirements of the surfer and any liability, in accordance with any law.